Supremo oblique features a classic grip oblique holder with ergonomic grooves. The grooves on the tip of the pen serves as a guide for your fingers while you write; middle finger resting comfortably on first groove, thumb on the second groove and forefinger on top, very close to the flange. I attached a classic regular flange instead of the modern bullock flange to keep the pen light and balanced. The flange can fit most G nibs but you can fit with a smaller nib with some adjustment using a round nose plier.
- Made from Kamagong (Ironwood) wood and Paua (Abalone) shell inlay
- Approximately 8 inches long and weighs 13 grams
- 2.5/8 inch (8mm) neck grip
- Widest part of the body is 12mm
- Ergonomic Grooves
- Limited Stocks
- Please note that each pen will have a different shell color and pattern, and some Kamagong wood will be darker and some lighter color. The variations in their colors can only be made by nature and will not affect its functionality but does verify its authenticity.
Each pen comes with the following:
Cedula - Certificate of Ownership, replica of Cedula during Spanish rule
Dekalogo - Replica of Bonifacio’s Handwritten Decalogue
Salaysay - Journal containing details about the collection and my research on Andres Bonifacio. Includes a handmade passport-size cowhide leather cover.
Selyo - Postage stamps replica issued during 1898-1899. I had the stamps printed by Philpost (Philippine Postal Corporation) and they are official Philippine postage stamps issued in denominations of P17 each, that you can use.
- 10pcs assorted vintage nibs
Supremo pens encourages you to hold your pen lightly as you train your hand for light but controlled writing.
Php10,000 or USD250.00