Isidro is made from Philippine Buffalo Horn and White Lauan (white wood) fitted with nickel insert.
- Nickel insert that can fit any nib size
- Approximately 6.75 nches long and weighs 18 grams
- 3/8 inch (10mm) neck grip
- Widest part of the body is 4/8 inches
- Bullock flange can fit all types of nibs. Use a small phillips screwdriver to adjust the flange.
Comes in a handmade wood box made from Robles (Philippine Oak) wood.
- The material comes from domestic Philippine buffalo horn that are highly valued and are not dispatched only for their bones or horns. Each horn is one-of-a-kind, with color and shape as unique as a fingerprint! The variations in their shapes and colors can only be made by nature; thus a horn may have natural blemishes and skewing which will not affect its functionality but does verify its authenticity.
- Php7,000 or USD175.00
Purchase together with CalligraPad and save Php100 or USD2.50
- CalligraPad - 80 sheets of 8.5" x 11" ivory smooth and bleed-proof paper perfect for dip pen calligraphy; padded for easy and smooth tearing.
- Comes with @the_md_writes Copperplate exemplar and guide sheets
- Click here for the product info
- Php7,200 or USD180.00
Purchase together with Vintage Nibs Set and save Php200 or USD5.00
- Set of 12 assorted Vintage Nibs
- Php7,500 or USD187.50
Purchase together with Curiosity Vintage Nibs Set and CalligraPad and save Php400 or USD10.00
This holder is named after San Isidro Labrador, patron saint of farmers in a town in Bulacan, Philippines. Every year, the town celebrates Carabao Festival to pay tribute to their patron saint as a thanksgiving for a year-long bountiful harvest. The celebration is highlighted by kneeling of carabaos in front of the church and the symbolic floats.