This is a collection of antique and vintage original ephemera (not reproductions) I have collected over the years. Limited quantities only.
Each kit consists of:
- Includes a 1950's vintage Bullet Pencil that you can convert to a portable dip pen or travel paint brush. (random design)
- Letterpressed postcard replica of a 1734 Philippine map titled Carta Hydrografica de las Islas Filipinas by Spanish cartographer Pedro Murillo Velarde. Printed using a 1950’s Adana letterpress with serial number U/1339.
- 1884 Railroad Invoice; 1910 Bank Note; 1920 Bank Check
- more than 100pcs of assorted vintage postage stamps
- more than 30pcs of assorted vintage tickets, receipts and ephemera and rare World War II Philippine postage stamps and Japanese-issued money.
- Plus a surprise item!
1950's Vintage Bullet Pencil details:
- Easily convertible into a portable dip pen or travel paint brush
- Approximately 4 inches long and weighs 20 grams
- Approximately 3/8 inch thick (10mm)
- Comes with a pen clip
- Bullet Pencil is more than 60 years old with color fading and wear and tear from age. A random bullet pencil will be included in your kit.
- Comes with 1 free ferrule and 1 free vintage nibs. Insert can fit all types of nibs.
- Watch this video tutorial by Leigh Reyes on how to convert this bullet pencil into a portable dip pen. Click here.
Php1,000 or USD25.00