Supremo straight features the same ergonomic grooves with a nickel insert that can fit all types of nibs. The ergonomic grooves allows you to write comfortably both in classic grip or offhand flourishing. I added an extra groove 2.5 inches from the tip so you can properly position your index and middle finger as they assist the thumb in offhand flourishing.
- Made from Kamagong (Ironwood) wood and Paua (Abalone) shell inlay
- Approximately 7.5 inches long and weighs 10 grams
- 2.5/8 inch (8mm) neck grip
- Ergonomic Grooves
- Limited Stocks
- Please note that each pen will have a different shell color and pattern, and some Kamagong wood will be darker and some lighter color. The variations in their colors can only be made by nature and will not affect its functionality but does verify its authenticity.
Each pen comes with the following:
Cedula - Certificate of Ownership, replica of Cedula during Spanish rule
Dekalogo - Replica of Bonifacio’s Handwritten Decalogue
Salaysay - Journal containing details about the collection and my research on Andres Bonifacio. Includes a handmade passport-size cowhide leather cover.
Selyo - Postage stamps replica issued during 1898-1899. I had the stamps printed by Philpost (Philippine Postal Corporation) and they are official Philippine postage stamps issued in denominations of P17 each, that you can use.
- 10pcs assorted vintage nibs
Supremo pens encourages you to hold your pen lightly as you train your hand for light but controlled writing.
Php10,000 or USD250.00