Circa 1900 candlestick telephone from England. The candlestick telephone is the most popular among antique telephones immortalized in films in Britain and the United Staes. They remain in common use in Britain from around 1900 until well into the 1950’s. Candlesticks are also referred to as Pedestal telephones or Tulip telephones because of the shape of the mouthpiece. It has been fully restored and rewired to work with modern telephone systems worldwide and includes an international jack converter.
- Fully restored and rewired to work with modern telephone systems
- Includes international jack converter
- Made of solid cast iron and brass
- Height - 12.5 inches , Base Diameter - 5.5 inches
- Telephone is 100 years old with color fading and wear and tear from age. Please see pictures carefully before purchase. Due to the nature of this product, I cannot accept returns or refunds for this item.
Php20,000 or USD500.00