Diwata is made from Bayong (Bayur) wood and Mother of Pearl shell inlay fitted with brass metal flange.
- Brass metal flange
- Approximately 8.5 inches long and weighs 20 grams
- Php6,000 or USD150.00
- The Curious Foot - more details at the Blog
- Classic 2.5/8 inch (8mm) or Wide 3.5/8 inch (11mm) neck grip
- Widest part of the body is 5/8 inches
- The flange can fit most G nibs but you can fit with a smaller nib with some adjustment using a round nose plier.
The white Mother of Pearl shell inlay of this holder reminds me of the mystical Diwatas (fairies) of Philippine folklore. Diwatas are beautiful, compassionate and gentle beings and believed to be guardian spirits of nature.