Diwata is made from Kamagong (Ironwood) wood and Mother of Pearl shell and Paua shell inlay fitted with nickel insert.
- Nickel insert that can fit any nib size
- Approximately 8.5 inches long and weighs 18 grams
- Wide 3.5/8 inch (11mm) neck grip
- Widest part of the body is 5/8 inches
- Please note that each pen will have a different shell color and pattern, and some Kamagong wood will be darker and some lighter color. The variations in their colors can only be made by nature and will not affect its functionality but does verify its authenticity.
- Php7,000 or USD175.00
- (price is for one holder only)
Purchase together with CalligraPad and save Php100 or USD2.50
- CalligraPad - 80 sheets of 8.5" x 11" ivory smooth and bleed-proof paper perfect for dip pen calligraphy; padded for easy and smooth tearing.
- Comes with @the_md_writes Copperplate exemplar and guide sheets
- Click here for the product info
- Php7,200 or USD180.00
Purchase together with Vintage Nibs Set and save Php200 or USD5.00
- Set of 12 assorted Vintage Nibs
- Php7,500 or USD187.50
Purchase together with Curiosity Vintage Nibs Set and CalligraPad and save Php400 or USD10.00
The white Mother of Pearl shell inlay of this holder reminds me of the mystical Diwatas (fairies) of Philippine folklore. Diwatas are beautiful, compassionate and gentle beings and believed to be guardian spirits of nature.